Heirloom Appraisal & Estate Services, L.L.C. provides professional appraisal of personal property and residential contents with a specialization in the appraisal of antiques and fine art. We are known for our thoroughness and attention to detail. We treat your treasures with care and respect, the way we treat our own.
We can handle your job whether you have one special piece, a prized collection or a home full of antiques.
Appraisals are done for many reasons, including:
- estate settlement
- charitable giving
- damage claims
- pre-sale estimates
- equitable division of property for divorce, family distribution, etc.
When you contract with Heirloom Appraisal we will:
- Inspect your items in person. A photograph just won’t do.
- Photograph your items with a digital camera and make notes about size, condition, and other pertinent information.
- Conduct appropriate research on your items.
- Prepare a written report which includes market analysis, legal definition of valuation type, certification document, appraiser’s credentials, inventory analysis and identifying photos. You will receive two copies of the report.
NOTE – Please do not send unsolicited photographs! I cannot appraise from photographs and I cannot be held responsible for returning photographs you send.